Friday 22 April 2016

Welcome Back!

We have all come back excited to share our news of the things we did in the holidays. Lucy, William and Ava borrowed our holiday bears and took them away on holiday. Ava took her bear to Mexico 'I did the bungee jump on my own...he watched it out on the balcony'. Lucy took her bear to 'my Granddad's. I went to the beach as well.' William took his bear to Tenerife. 'I swam in the swimming pool and went to the beach.' We all painted some lovely pictures of the things that we did and we have all done some fantastic writing!
We have been dancing to practise for our May Day celebrations. We all have a partner to do the dance with. We have chosen Isabella and Sam to be our May King and Queen.
Our Home Learning this week to sing songs and rhymes to practice our subtraction. We look forward to singing these next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment