Friday 5 May 2017

chicks

We have had another exciting week with our chicks. they have grown very rapidly and have begun to grow feathers. We all got  chance to hold and stroke one. Sadly we had to say goodbye to them today.
This week we have learned more about hens and the lifecycle of a hen and we have all written facts about hens.
For Maths we have continued to learn about time, thinking about sequencing pictures of our day and talking about what time we do things.
We are continuing to practise our May dance for PE and we are starting to get really good at it. Some of the children are doing a great job of skipping in time to the music.
The weather is going to be dry and is warming up this weekend, so for home learning we would like you to go outside and play games. I wonder what you will choose to do? Will you play a game as a family?

2 comments:

  1. I went on the trampoline with Jasmine, Holly and Daddy and I did a seat drop. I played football with Daddy too.
    The chicks were cute and fluffy. I loved holding them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George B
    I loved having the baby chicks at school. They were cute!

    ReplyDelete